Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm an Apprentice

After a beautiful exhibition (hah) of putting by me, I missed 16 putts inside 5 feet over 36 holes, I shot a 151 and passed my PAT. So now all I have to do is register with the PGA and I will be a PGA Apprentice Golf Professional. I was getting a little worried after the first round when I shot a 77. I had already missed 10 putts inside 5 feet, and I should have made at least 7 of them.

I started the second round really well, after 3 holes I was 2 under, but after 9 holes I had missed a few more putts and I had slipped to 1 over. So now I had 9 holes to go and 1 shot to give to pass. Number 10 is a par five, I hit a monster drive and had a 7 iron into it. I missed the green to the right, and proceeded to chip it in followed by my imitation of a Tiger Woods fist pump. I was then able to kind of cruise my way in, because I now had 3 shots to give with 8 to go, With two of the easiest holes to go.

Anyways enough talking about golf...

NATER

No comments: