Saturday, July 02, 2005

I am Employee-of-the-Month

I'm finally employee of the month! I have been trying to get this for such a long time. The reason I wanted it so bad is because you need to be nominated for Employee-of-the-Month to be nominated for Employee-of-the-Year, which is what I really want. For winning I got a front row parking spot, a $75 gift certificate, and 2 passes to the Nike Employee store...

I also have had a little bit of a career change. Karen and I were talking the other day and we were trying to combine my schooling and my golf. We then thought about being an engineer for one of the golf companies as a design/test engineer of some sort. I look it up online and it looks like I might be able to do that with my Physics degree. I may have to take a few more classes like Strength of Materials and Dynamics. But that should be no big deal, I'm really used to going to school now a few more classes won't hurt. I am really excited about this, I feel that this could work out really well, I can get the pay of an engineer but still be working in the golf business. And with my Nike Golf contacts hopefully something works out.

NATER

No comments: