Thursday, April 06, 2006

Odonater Update

Well if you haven't noticed, the odonater will roll over 100 miles the next time I go running. That leads to an average of about 6.5 miles per week. Which is really quite depressing. I was hoping to be around 10 miles per week. So that means I am going to have to up the ante whenever I go running now...

I have also started to take some supplements. I am now taking Creatine and Protein. The reason for this is because in the last year of working out, and I wasn't really seeing any improvements. I am looking to see an improvement in energy from the Creatine, and an increase in muscle mass from the protein. And tell you what, in 3 weeks, I have gained 5 pounds. And I am fairly sure that its all muscle mass. And I am finally seeing a visual improvement. I am really excited.

And the what I am looking to get out of this? The ability to hit the long ball! I need to increase my distance if I want to compete at the level that I would like to. Right now I am considered a short hitter, and I am a tall, fit person. I should hit it long, so I am going to change that, and hopefully take my game to that next level. Where I can go out and shoot a 66, not just once a year, but once every few weeks...

NATER

No comments: