Sunday, June 17, 2007

1 Year Ago

So I was sitting there today and I realized that 1 year ago today I graduated from college. It doesn't seem like long ago but a ton has happened since then. I spent a summer traveling around to different golf courses, I spent some time in Europe, I accepted an engineering job at the largest golf company in the world, and I moved to the San Diego area.

What a crazy year. I never thought I would finish school, and now I have a dream job and live in a place that is 4 miles from the beach and could possibly have the best climate in the world.

(insert cheezy line)

What will the next year bring...

NATER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same same on Sat. the PSU graduation was on TV!! yeah, what a year (good fou you!) :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, ya never know, maybe you'll (at least) get engaged!!??? oops - sorry not :-}