Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Callaway Sticks

I have been waiting to get my Driver before I posted these pics. But I want to show everyone what I am playing, so here they are...

Driver (not mine, it is a loaner): FT-5 Tour 9.5 Graphite Design YS-7



3+ Wood: X-Tour 13deg w/Fujikura Speeder 652



4 Wood: X-Fairway 17deg w/Fujikura Speeder 652



Hybrid: FT 3h 20deg w/Fujikura Speeder 904HB



My boss Paul and the guys over at Fujikura hooked me up with my favorite shafts for all of my woods, Fujikura Speeder Tours. At $300 a pop it was a very nice gift... Thank You!



Irons: X-Tour 3-5, X-Forged 6-PW w/Rifle Project-X



Wedges: X-Tour Black 54 and 58deg w/Mack Daddy grooves
(they rip the covers off the balls, its awesome)



Putter: A buddy in Odyssey hooked me up with a Tour Prototype of the current Black Series. Never thought I would go away from my Ping, but it was easy going to this!


So here is my complete bag, look at me rock the old-school Pom-Pom headcovers...



NATER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, great! Lookin gooood.