Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nate Update

We have finally got somewhat settled into our new place. It's real nice! Its quiet here, which is amazing, we can actually sleep with the windows open now. We have tons of storage now, at the last place we didn't even have a linen closet. The garage is nice, we have easy access to the bikes, and we have some room to keep some things down there.

Some of you know but we bought a new tv...! It's awesome! We have wanted one for a while and it was kind of a treat to ourselves. We don't do that very often, so it was nice to do. As usual I found one for a great deal. We ended up getting a Hitachi 42" 1080i Plasma. And now that we have an HDTV feed, watching television rocks. Golf, football, everything looks awesome. I can't wait to get a Playstation 3 to play on this bad boy...

As I have mentioned before, I have my Industry Cup qualifier on Sunday. I have played 1 round of golf in the last 2.5 months. So it should be interesting. We have the 45 best players in the company, and being a golf company there are a ton of good players, going at it for 25 spots. We have 3 teams, Callaway, Odyssey, and Top-Flite. I really want to be on the Callaway (the top tier) squad. We'll see what I can do. I have to tee it at 7am. And you all know how well I function at 7am...

Nater

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures!?? good luck Sun. Let me know!!