Saturday, October 06, 2007

Industry Cup Champions

Well my Top-Flite team didn't win, but the Callaway Team won. And that is all that mattered! We won by 4 strokes over Taylor Made and a handful over Titleist.

We played 27 holes and it was a lot of fun. You never really get a chance to mix up the game of golf like this, and we made the most of it. I was hitting the ball beautifully, but putting terribly. Much like my P.A.T... I only missed 1 fairway in 27 holes, that is awesome for me with driver. And when I am putting driver in play like that I can usually go really low.

My parter on the other hand was struggling all day. He came through on a couple of holes for the team though. As for score... Let's just say we had the most fun...

I will definetly be back next year. And maybe during the qualifier I can play my own ball and get onto the Callaway team. We are having a celebration dinner next Tuesday, hope there is some free swag!

Nater

No comments: