Sunday, June 14, 2009

Better Than Finding $5 in Your Pocket!

Finding $60 in your pocket!!!

Ok here is the back story...

On our flight home from Ireland, I had placed some cash in me glasses soft case and the soft case in my pocket. When we got in we were very tired and I thought I checked all the seat pockets and around my seat... Well the next morning I couldn't find my glasses case and I was hating myself for losing $60!

For the next 2 days I looked through everything while I unpacked and came to the conclusion that I just left it on the plane and made somebody's day. I had come to terms with it and was even ok with it.

Flash forward to Sat June 13th, and I was walking into a store to browse around and I reach into my pocket for no reason. I feel a napkin in there, not knowing how long it had been in there I pulled it out to throw it in the trash. And low and behold there is my glasses case hiding underneath it. I was stoked!

You may have saw the pic on my Fuzzyshots...



NATER

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, that was sure a nice find! :-]