Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slick Nater Is Now a Couponer!

So I have always been a fairly cheap guy. I like to look out for deals, and I usually find good ones. I have never been much into couponing, since I new it takes quite a bit of time and effort. But the other day I figured that since we were going to be taking on more monthly expenses with my new car, that I would try to cut our food budget even more.

I started a couple weeks ago and saw some good trips where I would save 50%-60%. But tonight I think I finally hit the big time! Here is my haul from 2 different Albertson's and a Target on my way to pick up Karen at school:

(10) Sobe Life Water Drinks
(1) Dove Shampoo
(3) Minute Instant Rice
(20) Weight Watchers Smart One Lunch Entrees
(10) Michelina's Lean Gourmet Lunch Entrees
(2) Trident Gums

Retail Price = $100.62
Price Out-of-Pocket = $20.75 + $5 Target Gift Card

Total Percent Saved = 84.4%


NATER

No comments: