Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blogger Is Going To Die

Well it looks like blogging is going to die. Google+ (with Facebook copying them) has created Public posting which is basically like writting a blog.

Social Media is a main reason why I don't blog anymore... I write things about my life and publish it to the people that I want. It's quicker and more integrated, and a blog post now is just a repeat of a G+ post. You can see my Google+ Public posts here, think most of you have already gone that route.
Nate's Google+ Profile

The one thing I do like to use blogging for is Travel Journals. I think I will continue with that. It does give me more options.

And if you are not on Google+ yet, it is now open to the public and blows Facebook away if you ask me. It's intuitive and simple, Hangouts make Skype look 10 years old, and all of Google services integrate smoothly (or will soon!).

No comments: