Saturday, February 19, 2005

Some Impressive Service

I just have to give some major credit to newegg.com. I just experiened some of the best service off of an internet sales site ever.

Well I ordered a memory card for my new phone (more on that later) on Wednesday afternoon at 1:15 pm, and then I went to work. When I got home I checked my email and had received a reply telling me my order number and my tracking number. I always seem to get these really quick from all my orders online but the cool thing here is usually even if you have a tracking number, it usually dosen't actually get sent for a day or two more. I decided to check the tracking number and loe and behold it had shipped at 2:20 pm that same day!! I couldn't believe it shipped in barely over an hour....

The next cool thing is that orders are usually shipped in the slowest form possible (cause I am cheap and dont want to pay more for shipping is one reason), but I got my package on Friday afternoon....That's right 2 days from when I placed the order. I am stunned I have never had that kind of service before.

So here is my recommendation...Any electronics that you need or want definetly get it from newegg.com even if is a few more dollars, it's totally worth it with the service you get. So a big Nater Thumbs Up to newegg.com.

Man I am so excited for my new phone now....

NATER

No comments: