Tuesday, March 01, 2005

This Term is Kicking My Ass

Man seems like I cant do anything right this term. I keep making stupid mistakes on my exams and getting points knocked off for stupid things. And if you know me at all I hate screwing up on little things...

I have one teacher that I really would like to kick in the nads! He has fallen two weeks behind in lecture and he dosent even seem to care. He is impossible to pay attention to since he is always going off on tangents and then coming back to what he was talking about. So basically my friends and I have had to teach ourselves everything! And his exams are near impossible. I probably spent close to 20 hours working on it in the last week, and I still had 1 problem that I know wasnt completely correct. And the exam is on stuff that we havent even really covered yet...

And lately I have been thinking about Grad School and know I need to finish with a 3.00, so I am really stressing these classes out. Cant wait for spring break and Bandon Dunes.


Sorry for rambling, just venting...

No comments: