Saturday, November 26, 2005

Running

Karen and I have been going to the gym since January. And we have turned into running machines. And as I was running tonight I wondered how many miles I have ran this year...

So I was thinking I needed an odometer...an ODONATER... So I created one. As you can see in the top right corner of this blog (depends on comp settings..), there is now a ticker for how many miles I have ran. I will try not to forget to update it every time we go to gym.

I have set a couple of goals. I would like to run a 5K next spring sometime. And I would love to compete in a triathlon next fall. The first goal I know I can reach, the second one will be a little harder!

Anyways keep coming back and see how many miles I can put on the ODONATER.

NATER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that 7.81??

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you are too clever for your own good.

Love,

Me