Tuesday, February 13, 2007

** Insert Cool Title **

T-Minus 2.5 days and counting. I have most the house packed up and placed in the garage. All I have left is a few odds-and-ends to pack up, then its time to clean. I have to do some touch-up painting, mop all floors, vacuum and shampoo the carpets, wash all the windows and blinds, scrub and clean the showers and bathrooms, and try to get the back yard cleaned up...

On another note, most of you probably didn't watch Big Break 5, but a previous co-worker of mine (Julie Wells) was on it if you recall. Well the people on the show were fairly interesting, especially Becky. She just seemed like someone that Karen and I would be good friends with. Well I was cruising the LPGA website and noticed that she is doing a rookie blog about her first season on tour. You should check it out, if you care... There are a couple others from the show who have one too.

Becky Jeanne Ashley Kristina

And there is my girl Paige from the UW, who kicked some serious ass for the Dawgs last season. Go Paige!

(If you can't tell, I actually like womens golf. To me its much more competitive then the mens tour. You just never know who is going to win....)

Nater

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about just "You GO, Girls!"

whatever!