Monday, April 02, 2007

Zoom Zoom Zoom

So I found a great deal on a car. It's a 2004 Mazda3 Hatchback, only has 9400 miles, and the guy only wants $14k for it. I ran a CarFax on it, and it was clean, so I went to the bank to get the loan. I do all my banking at Wells Fargo since that is where my school loans, checking accounts, and credit card are. So naturally I got my Auto Loan through them. Well I finished up my paperwork on Saturday and they deposited it into my account that day so I could take out a Cashier's Check if I wanted to.

We drove up to Riverside (about an hour). Looked at and test drove the car. And after driving and seeing it, we decided that we would buy it. So I told the guy I needed to go to the bank to get a Cashier's Check. We went to a branch that was open on Sunday's, and tried to take out the money. I was denied! I was told that since the deposit was a check, they would have to wait 1 business day to clear.... Now think about this, it's a check from Wells Fargo, deposited in Wells Fargo... Why is there a wait period to clear???

Anyways, we weren't able to get the money, so we will have to go buy the car on Tuesday evening. I was so pissed off, cause now we have to drive up again... Here is a pick of the car, click on it to go to the AutoTrader website to see it.

NATER

No comments: