Monday, August 29, 2005

Hairstylists

I went and got my haircut today, and while I was sitting there ignoring the stylist talk non-stop about here stupid life, I wondered...

Why in the five minutes that it takes to get my haircut do I not only hear stories about your father's birthday, but also about your boyfriend, and your quad motorcycle. Why doesn't she shut up. I don't care about how her father's birthday party went. Just ask me the usual questions about how I want my haircut and do it!

The worst part is when the lady you get doesn't speak "Engrish" very well and still talks excessively. I don't know why I haven't gone to Chris's wife Cindy yet, but after today I just might start. Even though I would have to go to Washington Square, I think it would be worth the trip...

NATER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.