Saturday, August 20, 2005

Spending Money

As most of you know I am a cheap bastard! And as everyone knows you have to be while your in school... But I found what I think is a great deal and I just can't get myself to spend the money.

I found a 40 gig Sony Vaio mp3 player that comes with a remote control and a USB docking station for $229...
Sony's stuff usually kicks ass, so my guess is that this would be fairly awesome. CNET rates it like a 7.5, so you know that's more like an 8 to 8.5 due to all the dumbasses that have one little problem and give it a 1.

I will have to see if I can round up some money somewhere so that it wont feel bad to spend some....

NATER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh just buy it! or, get an ipod :)

NATER said...

Update.... Purchased this yesterday morning. I am very excited to get this!