Monday, August 22, 2005

Jeld-Wen Day 1

Well today started out really shity (is that with one T or two T's....)! I got a terrible nights sleep and woke up to a flat tire on my bike. By the time I had got to work the day was not going well...

The day did get better, the locker room job is fairly neat. I get to see all the guys behind the scenes and do a little bit of talking with them. Most of my work is just standing around and making sure they have everything they need. So it can get boring some times. But it is only Monday and there are only a few guys here, so tomorrow should be more exciting.

David Duval was out and did a little clinic for the children. It was cool to watch him hit balls. I wish he could return to the form of old...The most incredible thing that I can say about watching a PGA Tour caliber player hit golf balls is that no matter what club he is hitting, the trajectory is always the same. This leads to consistency that I have never known, and could only dream of.

NATER

No comments: