Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Freedom! Sweet Freedom!

I finally decided that I should sign up for FlexCar today. With being a Demo Tech for Nike Golf, I will have to be able to drive around to different golf courses now-and-then with a bit of equipment. If you don't know about FlexCar, it's fairly cool. When you join, it's kind of like renting a car. Except that all you have to do is pick any of the many locations around Portland, call or email when you want the car, go to where the car is parked, swipe your pass key, and then drive off.

All your gas and insurance is pre-paid with your membership. You just pay for the time that you use the car. For me only needing a car a couple times a month, this should come very handy. Plus since it will be work related, I can write it all off...!

NATER

No comments: