Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Interviews

So I waited around and stressed out all day today waiting for a phone interview with Lattice Semiconductor, that eventually never came. So hooray, I can stress out tomorrow too!

My interview on Monday with Nike Golf went just fine. Nothing great, nothing shitty. I just hate typical interview questions... I mean I actually got asked this question, "What time management tool or skill have you used recently that has changed your productivity?" And the legendary, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I mean come on, how does this evaluate what kind of person I am...?

As I am sitting in this interview answering these questions off of their work sheet, I was thinking to myself. Does anyone really have good or interesting answers to typical HR Interview questions? Because if you had a good answer, the interviewer would have to think you were lying (sp?). But I can't really think of a better way to do an interview... So I guess we're stuck with the current process. Oh well.

NATER

No comments: