Monday, October 30, 2006

Titleist Interview

My interview this morning with Titleist went really well! It was with the Director of Human Resources of Acushnet Golf, and it went how I think interviews should go. We just talked. We talked about my schooling (around 300 credits), my golf playing career, and what I plan to do with my life now that I have graduated.

It was refreshing to have an interview like this and not your typical, what I like to call, "HR Interview". With questions like: Name a point in time where you solved a problem; Name a point in time where you couldn't solve a problem and what did you do; Name a point in time were you slacked off at work :D . You get the point...

Well at the end of the interview, he said he would ship me the application and paper work. Then at the end of the week or the beginning of the next, he would get back in contact with me, to talk about the in-person interview. He said he liked what he heard and I would most likely move on to the in-person interview. So this would mean that they want to fly me down to San Diego...! Yay free trip!

I don't know how I really feel about this job. It is a big relocation, to a city that is expensive to live in... Just don't know...

NATER

No comments: