Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to School

So this evening I registered for courses at SDSU. I am starting an online program to get my Professional Certificate in Project Management. I feel that until I can start on a Masters degree (most programs require 2 years in industry), I can get my PMI Certificate. Callaway is offering tuition reimbursement for this program for me, so thats cool.

Here is the description for the program. SDSU gives me a year to complete it, but I see myself getting it done by the end of summer. Should be interesting since I have been out of school for a couple years now, and I have a full-time job that is very mentally taxing. I feel that it will get me more prepared to embark on a Master's Program though.

So I hope this goes well and doesn't burn me out too much...

NATER
(now a Viking and an Aztec...)

No comments: