Friday, May 16, 2008

My New Driver

So I bought myself a new driver. Not really to replace the one I have, but just as a test club and a spare. I got the new FT-5 iMix, <- check out the website. This is a cool new product that we just released. It allows me to change shafts or club heads as I wish.

So if I am playing a short tight course, I could take an FTi head and a shorter shaft and make a very straight and dependable driver. If I am playing a more wide open course, I could take an FT-5 head and a longer shaft to get more distance.

Or I can even take it to the next level. If its cold, I could use a softer flex driver to help attain more height. On wet days, use a driver head with more loft to increase my carry. On windy days get a shorter stiffer lower lofted driver to hit low penetrating shots. As you can see the options are endless...

Currently all I have is one head and one shaft. But I am planning on having about 5 to 6 shafts shortly. Don't know when I will be getting another head though. Kind of waiting for the new FTi LCG head in a fade configuration. I just hook the normal one TOO much.

Anyways, here it is:




Isn't she a beauty...

NATER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!! But, waaay beyond.... :-0