Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Logitech Harmony One

So I got a Logitech Harmony One Universal Remote. This thing is awesome! I spent about 5 minutes setting it up and about 20 minutes customizing it.


The cool part is the multi-function buttons on the touch screen lcd. I have programed in "PLAY A DVD", you just press this button and the TV turns on, the DVD turns on, the stereo turns on, and it will even press play for me. Hit "Watch TV", and the DVD player turns off, the stereo turns off, the TV's input turns to the cable box, and the cable box turns on. This thing can even control a remote control HVAC system, light systems, pretty much anything that has a remote...

This thing is just phenomenal. Best part is that it was Slick Nater's best deal ever!

NATER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there one that does housework!!???


m