Sunday, June 25, 2006

Eagle Crest - Day 2,3,4

On Friday I played in the Oregon Open Pro-Am, as an Amateur (sssshhhh.... nobody knows I am a pro, but we came in last anyways so it doesn't matter). We played on the Ridge Course, which is a much nicer course than the Resort Course that we played yesterday! I had to work in the morning, then pack up really quickly to play in the Pro-Am. I was excited to play, Keeley and Rick drove all the way down to play in it too.

We played in a Best 2 Ball Net Score game, good thing to since I was no help on the front side. Easily could have shot in the high 40's. So I decided to get serious about my game, and cracked open a few cold ones! And what do you know, I started to play better. I birdied the first 2 holes on the back side. Par a couple holes, take a double from a couple of horrendous lies, birdied 16 and then missed an eagle putt on 18, ending up with a two under 34. What a change in 9 holes, and I redeemed myself from the front side. I had a great time playing with Keeley, Rick, David, and Tim. Wish some of them could have stayed around over the weekend to play some more.

On Saturday and Sunday I ran demo days at the Ridge and Resort courses. Sure was hot, good thing the wind picked up. On Saturday we drove down to Bend and had dinner at the Deschutes Brewery, man that place has good food and beer! Man is this ever a tough business trip... :D

NATER

No comments: