Thursday, June 22, 2006

Eagle Crest Trip - Day 1

After working this morning at Langdon Farms I drove down to Eagle Crest for the weekend. I drove over the Santiam Pass (HWY 22) through Sisters. WOW, what a scenic drive, been about 6 years since I have come this way. Got in to Eagle Crest and played a quick 18 at the Resort Course, finishing in the dark! Didn't play the greatest, shot a 76. The course was okay, not the greatest layout but incredibly manicured (must be all of the sun). There was a few highlights like the 2nd hole, a very clever design.


The tee shot here was very intimidating! (I birdied the hole by the way...) And then on the sixth hole you get a great view of the Deschutes River.


And then as we were finishing up there was a great little downhill par 5 that was extremely pretty as the sun was setting. (By the way I birdied this hole too, maybe I should take pictures of all of the holes....)


All in a days work.

NATER

No comments: