Saturday, June 03, 2006

More PSU Pics

1 more week of school, then finals. I am so very excited! But it is going to be a jammed packed week. I have a few reports to do, some huge assignments are due, and then there is always studying for the exams... Plus throw in work and I am going to be constantly busy for the next two weeks!

The best thing about going to PSU, is the great walk through the Park Blocks to get there...

If you haven't heard, my Senior Project (Capstone) team is up for an award. We have been nominated for Outstanding Capstone Award. We don't really know anything about the award. We just know that we are the only ones in the ECE Capstone projects that have to record our presentation... I think this means that it is not department wide, but maybe its for the whole engineering school or maybe all of PSU. This will be awesome if we win. It will be great to put on our resumes.

NATER

No comments: