Friday, July 21, 2006

Another Work Trip...

On Wednesday I woke up early and started my long drive to Klamath Falls. I stopped of in Medford and played at Eagle Point just outside of Medford.


It was extremely hot, and as I found out later even got a little heat rash. The course was great though. I played from the tips, feeling like I was hitting it long, and played fairly well. I hit a 4wood into the eighteenth hole to 5 feet for a birdie to finish my round at 72.

After I was done I then finished the drive into Klamath Falls and checked into my hotel. I stayed in this Best Western and man did it rock. When I checked in it was dessert time, and they were pulling fresh baked cookies from the oven. They were absolutely awesome, and they served it with some nice ice cold milk......


The next morning we had the best continental breakfast I have ever seen. Pancakes, waffles, fresh baked cinnamon rolls, bagels with cream cheese, cereal, fresh fruit, and a ton of muffins. I ate so much I was stuffed until dinner!

The next 2 days were spent sitting under a tent on the range sweating away the pounds. Seems like I always get the east side trips when its a 100+ degrees.

NATER

No comments: