Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Here Is My New Baby...

So here is a picture of my new Dell Desktop System. As you can see it totally kicks ass...


Here are the finals specs for you, incase you missed it earlier. (Going to get nerdy on you, remember 94 Nerd Score...)

- Pentium D 940 Dual Core 3.2 GHz, 800MHz FSB
- 1 GB Memory (need to eventually upgrade to 2+)
- 160 GB Hard Drive (will add another after the warranty expires)
- CD/DVD Burner with Double Layer Write capability
- 13 in 1 Memory Card Reader
- 19" Dell Ultrasharp Digital Monitor (one on the right)
- 19" Widescreen Digital Monitor (one on the left)
- 128MB ATI Radeon X300 SE Video Card
- Altec Lansing 7-speaker system with subwoofer and remote
- Microsoft Wireless Mouse
- Dell All-In-One 924 Printer/Scanner/Copier

And here is what I can do with the wallpaper on the dual monitor...


And once again I totally stole my computer system. Normally all of this would cost $1333 for the system from Dell + $100 for the speaker system + $300 for 19" widescreen monitor = $1733.

I got it for $866 for the Dell system - $150 rebate + $80 for speakers + $180 for extra monitor - $240 in Best Buy Gift Cards =

Giving me a grand total of $736!

NATER

No comments: