Thursday, July 13, 2006

How I Roll...

I know some of you wonder how I transport all of my stuff around for demo days. Well here are some pics of the a Hybrid that I normally take. As you can see I load it up fairly well...


I have to take out the front passenger seat to fit the tent in the car.


And as you can guess there is a special process to load the car. Each bag has its position, and each bag has to be loaded in order, otherwise no worky...



These are pics from my demo day for the Oswego Lake Country Club's Member-Guest Tournament. And tell you what I had the best sandwich ever at this demo day! They had a buffet table set p and at the end there was a cook taking sandwich orders. You told him which meat you wanted and he pulled out a big slab of freshly cooked meat and sliced off some chunks. Then he placed it on freshly baked and sliced bread. And topped off with fresh trimmings and some great cheese. It was just ssssoooo delicious....

NATER

No comments: