Friday, November 17, 2006

Jobs...

I finally got word back from Titleist that I am on to the in-person interviews for the position I applied for over a month ago. The weird thing about this is that I wrote an email to the HR Director inquiring about this position, and after I hit send, there was the email in my inbox telling me I was through to the next stage. Weird, huh....

I am excited though, if I can do a job like this and get paid about the same as an engineer with room to grow into a real engineer position, I couldn't ask for anything better. I also found a job with Nike that is right up my alley.

The job is hard to explain so here is a link to the job description. Its basically a similar job as the Titleist one, except based out of Beaverton and has quite a bit of travel. I would prefer the Nike one, because I wouldn't have to move then. And that is really where I want to be. But if I don't get it, the Titleist job would be great! San Diego, great golf company, the experience I would get...


But don't think I am just going for golf jobs. I have been applying for lots of Electrical Engineering jobs. Just no one is getting back to me. The only one who has, and I have had a phone interview with, has taken forever. It has now been almost 2 months since I applied, and like 2.5 weeks since my phone interview. I can't believe HR takes this long, seems like its like this at every company...

Nater

No comments: