Monday, August 07, 2006

FREE NANO!

Okay I will admit it, I like the Ipod Nano. I haven't liked a Mac product since the Apple 2. I just think their UI is terrible, a little counter-intuitive to me (the computers that is)... And I hate to jump on bandwagons!


But the Nano looks cool and its super small, and small electronics get me excited. So I was happy to hear about this promotion. At Key Bank all you have to do is open a new "FREE" checking account, and get a direct deposit (can even be $1) or apply for their credit card, and they will give you a free Nano. So obviously I opened an account and set-up direct deposit, anything for a free $150 Nano! So I will be getting my free Nano in the mail in like 2 months...

Should jump on this if you want, its a great deal! Plus you can then use the Nike+ gear.

NATER

No comments: