Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wow Sunriver Rocks!

So after we played Crosswater we checked into our hotel room, we got a River Lodge room at Sunriver. WOW these are nice... They have leather chairs, a huge and really soft bed, and an immaculate bathroom.













They were having a small concert across on the driving range, so I sat on my back patio had a burger and a beer and just listened as the sun went down. (a $20 burger and beer by the way :O)



I then ran a bath for myself and read a magazine and sipped on some Deschute's Brew in the tub.

The next morning I woke up and checked my directions to Widgi Creek. The travel time was like 25 minutes. I then noticed an alternate route that was more direct and looked to maybe only take 10 - 15 minutes. So I decided to go the back roads. Well when I turned onto the road it was a gravel road, so I was a little bit worried...


Fortunately it only lasted for like 3 or 4 miles then it turned into a paved road. And low and behold I arrived at Widgi Creek in like 12 minutes!










Anyways... It was a fun trip, just too bad it was for 1 night...

NATER

No comments: