Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Strange Night of Sleeping in the Car...

Last night I had to go downtown and pick up a car for work on Thursday. Well it had already been a long day and I was tired, so when Karen took me to the MAX I left my keys at home (something I do quite often). I didn't notice until I got home at around 11:20.

I started by trying to get her attention by calling her name through the front upstairs window that was opened, that was unsuccessful. So I started to knock on the door hoping to gently let Karen know I am locked outside. After about 5 to 10 minutes of knocking on the door, I started to ring the doorbell lightly. When that didn't worked I rang it a little harder. I didn't constantly ring it cause I didn't want her mad at me (I did this whole forgotten key routine earlier in the week), I just rang it once then waited and repeated. I did this for about 45 minutes...

I then thought that she was mad at me for doing it again so I laid down in the car and went to sleep. At around 3:30 am, Karen walked outside all worried because she had woken up and I wasn't next to her in bed. This really disturbed her because my phone was also at home. Well I slept in the car for 4 hours (badly), worried Karen, and was severely tired for work the next day....

Just wait till I am old and don;t remember any of you!

NATER

No comments: