Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Relaxin in Sunriver, Somebody's Got To Do It...

Well I drove down to Sunriver today and I played some golf at Crosswater with Brent. Man what an incredible course, and man what a butt whooping! I hit the ball incredibly and shot terribly, Brent hit the ball like shit and was making things from all over!

He shot 1 under on the back to shoot 75. I skanked it around in 80... The funny part is I hit every fairway in the round but 1. That usually means I will score awesome, but I just wasn't getting any breaks.

We played from the 2nd to the back tees, but they were playing them fairly deep so it was almost like playing from the tips. Probably around 7400 yards!!! Good thing I was smoking the driver all day.

I just was getting no luck on the approaches or on the greens. I hit some great shots right where I wanted them, and then I would get some weird bounce and end up off of the green. While Mr. Lucky was getting all of the breaks...


I would then go about making an ass of myself and miss like 5 putts inside of 5 feet... :(

Anyways it was a perfect day though. Temp was about 82 with a slight breeze. And no one was on the course! Man this job is tough...

NATER

No comments: