Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fantasy Football Week #1

Hello, and welcome to Nater's Random Thoughts Fantasy Football Update. Let's get straight to last weekend's highlights...

A very stressful weekend for me turned out to be okay. THANK YOU Chargers Defense!

In the ultra-competitive $25 buy-in league, I scored a victory. It was extremely close going into Monday Night Football, but the Chargers Defense shut-down the Raiders offense. Thus my opponent only got 1 point from his RB, when he needed 10. I ended up winning 84.22 - 75.34.

In my league I kicked Burch's ass! Burch had Jake Plummer for his QB, and he ended up throwing three INTs and lost a fumble for -8 points... :0 He also played a player that was out this week. I ended winning this game in a more comfortable 25 - 8. This league is lower scoring since it mostly rewards only actual scoring plays and not yardage performance.

And in "real" football UP lost to rival North Carolina 1-0. NC's goal was shit if you ask me, totally fouled (a bad body check) the keeper... This loss now has them at 3-2-1, which sucks since they went undefeated last year and had only 1 or 2 losses the year before (i think). Before this game UP was 6th in the National Polls after starting the season at #1, and they will probably drop a couple more spots because of it.

UP's next game is Friday at OSU in Corvallis. I will be in Eugene all day for a demo, so I will most likely stop by and watch the game on my way home.

This has been your weekly Fantasy Football update, thanks for watching Nater's Random Thoughts. I am Nater, see you next week.

NATER

No comments: