Tuesday, September 12, 2006

NIKE DAY

Today is Nike day here on Nater's Random Thoughts, but what day isn't... Bombsquad Golf went out and released scans of next years product catalog from Nike, must be okay now since reps are showing them around and pics are popping up everywhere. Looks pretty interesting! Can't wait to hit them myself, seen them in person and am really excited.

(Pictures removed due to me being scared of Big Brother and
trying to get a job there I don't want to piss anyone off.....)

There are also pics of their new irons the CCi, which the CCi was suppose to be the current half-cavities but they don't look nearly as good. But then again I haven't seen them in person. And then there are a few pics of the new putters that look awesome!


And then I stumbled across one of the greatest Nike things ever. Its a new add for the Juice Ball coming out. They launch it through their air cannon and destroy things! The two guys in the videos I know. The one that is facing the camera is Jeff, he would be my new boss if I get this job. And the guy launching the air cannon is the grunt of the Nike R&D department, they work him hard. I would basically be hired to do the same thing as him I think... Which would be to basically run all of the machines (like this air cannon) and tests.

The Juice Ball Cannon

Just think, if they would have hired me a month or so ago, I might have been in this commercial...

NATER (nate: all pictures obtained from Bombsquad Golf)

No comments: