Friday, September 08, 2006

Some Interesting Photos...

I got an email from Megan today telling me that she had posted her pictures from her recent trip to Australia. And as I was looking through them, I noticed something strange... See if you can see it... (feel free to click on them to enlarge, you might need it)

Megan's Pics - Summer 2006


Now maybe you didn't notice anything strange in those photos... How about now...


Karen's and My Pics - Summer 2002


I first noticed, in the first posted pics for each of us, that we had the same rock formation in our photos. Then later on, I saw the pic of the girls standing between that same rock formation (last 2). And then a few pics later, I noticed that we took the same exact picture of the hills (middle 2)! We did not intend to do this... It totally just happened... I am still shocked... Here is the amazing side-by-side (Megan's on the left, Our's on the right).




















NATER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's crazy!! Must be why we are all BFF and get along so well -- are brains function at the same wavelength!!