Sunday, September 10, 2006

First Day Fly Fishing

Yesterday Matt and I went and did some fly fishing on the Sandy River. Matt took me to this little location that he knew of. We had to hike about a mile to get down into this place, but when we got there it was worth it!


We hung out and did some fishing for about 3 to 4 hours. I got a bite and Matt got a few bites, but no fish... We both kind of suck at fly fishing and we are still beginners so we will keep trying. We were also there in the middle of the day so that didn't help, but we just wanted to get out of town for the day.


We had a great time though, and that is all you can ask for... I am going to try again soon, but I need to go get some more gear. Got kind of cold standing in the river in just some fly-flops and shorts!

NATER

No comments: