Saturday, January 13, 2007

Another Job Update

Well without a "real" job, it being winter, and Karen in Italy... I have no life. I only leave the house to go work out, or go to the grocery store. I seriously need to get more hobbies.

I will be traveling to Carlsbad this coming week to have an interview with Callaway Golf. I know for a fact that I am over-qualified for this position, but if they want to pay to talk to me thats cool with me. I told them my salary expectations and they still wanted to talk to me. So this could be good. If they offer me the job, at the salary I want, I will then have a job that I could take some courses to get my Masters degree and not worry about work. They do pay 100% tuition, pay 100% Health Insurance, and I think they have relocation assistance... So this could be a good one.

I still haven't heard anything about the Nike position, but it is only a week old. I really want this job even though I know I am not qualified for it. We'll see what happens.

NATER

No comments: