Thursday, January 25, 2007

Callaway Job Update

So I got a call on Tuesday from the Callaway HR guy that I have been speaking with. He told me that my interviews went really well and that the team really liked what I could bring to the table. He was going to check my references next and they are working on an offer that I should get sometime this Thursday...

They said they weren't able to get all the way up to what I was asking for, but there was going to be a signing bonus and yearly bonuses. So I will have to wait and see it, then try to get them back up to what I asked for. Even if they don't budge, it is a really nice offer and I am most likely going to take it. I think this position has a lot of room for growth. They are planning a completely new line-up in '08, so the pressure is on the team. And Callaway's last full line launch was huge for the company. In the golf world, if you have a successful ball line, you have a successful company.

I am excited to see what the final offer will be.

Nater

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't want you to move, but....take it!