Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I Am Home...

After traveling for 40 some odd hours I finally got home at 2:30 am Tuesday morning... I was obviously exhausted, but glad to be home. I had taken 4 flights, with 2 delays, and had slept on a bench in the London Gatwick Airport. But I did save 10 Pounds on my transfer from Heathrow to Gatwick.

I arrived in Heathrow and looked at taking the Underground to Gatwick, a sign was posted that it was free from 11:45pm to 4:30am. They were doing this for the New Year's celebration. So I rode for free into downtown and then paid 9 Pounds to get to Gatwick on the train. Sweet nothing like saving cash...

Anyways I came home to a cold, messed up house. So I need to clean this place up and try to get settled back in. Wishing I had some prosciutto and pesto for dinner right now.

Anyways I am in the process of building the Europe Travel website so keep your eyes open.

Nater

OH OH OH, almost forgot! I just noticed that I had comment moderation turned on. So comments have not been posted for like a year. Don't know how it got turned on but it is now turned off so you should see your comments. Sorry if this pissed anyone off. And here I thought I had no friends.

No comments: