Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's Official I am a Callaway Employee

I finally got all the paper work for my offer this morning. They are going to be paying me fairly well. Not as well as I would have liked, but good enough to go down. My first day of work will be the 20th... Kind of short on time, so I will have to kick some butt on packing this place up!

I am planning on driving down the morning of the 17th. So everything has to be packed into the truck by Thursday evening the 15th. That gives me two weeks! I hope I can get everything done. Seems like there is a million things to do.

I am really excited for this opportunity. I think it will work out really well! I wish I could have stayed locally and did this job for my current company. But I couldn't wait forever. I had to go look for a real job. I guess you need to make a long move sometime in your life.... What better time than now.

Nater

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so extremely proud of you! Good luck lil bro! luv, sis and family