Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Callaway Goods

So I did this for Titleist and I will do it now for Callaway. I know most of you don't care, but it's important to me. Unlike Titleist though, there isn't a product from every line that I like. With Callaway, there are some things I do not like. There isn't a bag that looks good to me and their apparel and footwear are not my style. So I don't know what I am going to do about that.

So here would be my setup if I get the Callaway job:

Driver:
FT-5 Tour 10.5 deg, Fujikura Speeder 569 Tour Spec X-Stiff Shaft


Fairway Woods:
Fusion 13 deg, Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec Stiff Shaft
Fusion 17 deg, Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec Stiff Shaft


Hybrids:
FT 20 deg, Fujikura Speeder 904HB Stiff Shaft
FT 23 deg, Fujikura Speeder 904HB Stiff Shaft


Irons:
X-Forged Irons, True Temper Tour Concept Stiff Shafts


Wedges:
X-Tour Wedges in 54, 56, 58, and 60 degrees


Putter:
Odyssey Black Milled #1


I will be heading down there at the end of the week and I have 2 full days in San Diego. I would go play Torrey pines again, but the PGA Buick Championship will be there the following week so my guess is that it will be closed. So I will have to find another course or two to play. But I guess they won't be as nice as Torrey....

NATER

No comments: